Monday, October 25, 2010

JOD of October 25

There is an Irishman, Mexican, and an American. They are construction workers working on a tall skyscraper. One day they were eating lunch on the steel skeleton, and the Irishman sighed.
"Potatoes again? If I have to eat one more potato for lunch, I'm going to jump of this building and die!" he said angrily.
"Me too!" agrees the Mexican. "If I get one more taco for lunch, I'm going to jump off this building and die."
The American agrees. "Yeah. If I get one more baloney sandwich, I'll jump with you guys off this building and die!"
So the three agree. The next day, they all get what they don't want and jumped off that tower. They all died. At the funeral, all the wives were crying and sobbing.
"Oh, if only I knew he didn't like potatoes!" cried the Irishman's wife.
"Oh, if only I knew he didn't like tacos!" sobbed the Mexican's wife.
The American's wife sighed.
"Why aren't you crying?" the other wives asked her.
She rolled her eyes. "He makes his own lunches."

No comments:

Post a Comment